By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice. "Seller" refers to Botanical Wellness, the website botanicalwellness.com, and all persons associated with Botanical Wellness; "Buyer" refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons; "Goods" refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract; and "Contract" refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
1. Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
2. Use. Buyer understands that any and all Goods purchased from Seller are offered solely for the purpose of scientific research and development and are in no way intended for human consumption under any circumstances. Buyer agrees that any consumption of Goods offered by Seller is a misuse of said Goods. Buyer will not hold Seller responsible for any seen or unforeseen consequence, nor harm or injury resulting in the misuse of said Goods.
3. Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
4. Personal Information. Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
5. Right to Refuse Sale. Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason. Under no circumstance will Goods ever be shipped or sold to Buyers in the following countries: Thailand, Bhutan, Australia, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma).
6. Shipping. Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
7. Returns. Buyer is required to contact Seller within 30 days of the delivery date to arrange for a refund or exchange of any product returned to Seller. The refund or exchange shall not exceed the value of the product returned, in addition to, the price of First Class postage purchased by the Buyer for the purposes of the return.
8. Severability. The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
9. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of Kentucky. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of Kentucky. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
10. Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations: